• Photo Booth •
The photo booth is a fun, interactive way to get everyone at your wedding involved in the excitement of the day. Some guests steer clear of the dance floor or tend to be shy when it comes to the atmosphere that a wedding reception creates. This results in said guests standing around with nothing to do and often slipping through the cracks when it comes to being photographed. Even the most outgoing guests are going to need a break from the dance floor and will be looking for a different pastime to entertain them. Photo booths allow guests of all ages to get together and join in the fun. The photo booth also gives your family and friends something to do before the official start of the reception and is an excellent activity to prevent pre-reception boredom. It will also help you relax and not feel as if you need to rush through pictures just to hurry up and get back to your guests.
The photo booth is basically a portable studio, complete with professional (fully customizable) backgrounds and studio lighting, that can be set up in any 10×10 area. We have a huge variety of awesome costumes and props, and you can offer your guests as many (or as few) as you’d like! The photo booth is not limited to wedding receptions, we can setup at any location, (birthday parties, sporting events, office parties, etc.) So, what exactly is included for $1,100?
- the complete Photo Booth setup (background, lighting, costumes, props) for four hours
- two Photo Booth attendants (one who processes your prints on the spot, and one who encourages your guests to find their inner silliness)
- unlimited on-site 4×6 prints
- Your photos are printed instantly and every guest leaves with a wedding souvenir!
- a DVD of all images taken in The Photo Booth
- The Photo Book (a 10×10 album containing every photo that was taken in the booth!